Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Thoughts




Sad times, our worms tried to escape en masse. And we made such nice beds for them too...We later learned that apparently there may have been too much citrus in our compost -- likely lemons from our martinis. This made me a little concerned that maybe the real message the cosmos is trying to send us is that we drink too much. I ordered another pound of worms this morning...

Onto some happier news. I've got a couple secret surprises lined up but for now I still can't share them. I'm terrible at keeping secrets so I'm sure I'll leak something soon.

In the meantime, however, I do have some really adorable pictures to share that a bride and a coworker gave me (I can't seem to make them any bigger :( ). Jennifer, the bride, is wearing one of my bracelets and my friend Alicia is wearing a custom necklace I made to go with a dress she wore at a wedding. I almost never get to see my pieces once they get stuffed into boxes and get shipped off -- so this was a real treat.

No comments: