Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a loooong time.....

Ok. So I don't even know where to begin -- it's been sooo long since I last posted anything. I do, however, have a good excuse. I'm pregnant! With a girl! The first trimester was tough. In between bouts of morning sickness I got pretty sick and was basically told that I really need to cut back on my activities and relax for the baby. It really didn't take much convincing, I was so exhausted. So I put down my jewelry tools for a time to completely recover. That said, I'm finally back to my old self and have been posting a bunch of a new pieces to my etsy site and website!

Here's a little peek:






Anyway, thanks so much to those of you who were so patient and understanding with me when I couldn't accept any custom orders.

No comments: