Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins!


So this weekend we went to a nearby pumpkin patch to pick up this year's jack-o-lanterns. It was just too cute watching Blake, my 2-year-old, running around looking for his pumpkin and going on the rides. I just melted watching him.

I was thinking of dressing him up as a bee this year. He has this puffy navy blue and orange vest that I thought I could pair with some black tights and tea strainers for the eyes. My husband wants us to do Elvis this year...Thoughts?

And, yes, that necklace is the "jewel leaf necklace" currently in my shop. I usually try and wear everything just once to make sure the piece hangs properly, the colors looks right and the piece doesn't have any weird wires poking out.

4 comments:

*Michelle said...

So cute!! You should post the final costume!

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Too cute!! What a beautiful family! You little guy's pumpkin looks like a Myra sized pumpkin to me!

Noaki Jewelry said...

michelle -- the pressure is on now if i actually have to post the costume!
myra -- i know!!! i had to laugh when i saw your pumpkin posting, which was great by the way. that produce looked amazing.

ZenadiaDesign said...

Aww that last picture is so sweet! You guys are such a cute family. =)