Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, new projects


Happy (belated) New Year!

I've been working on this very exciting project with my sister, Megan, and here's a sneak peak. It's a new custom heirloom piece for that bride looking for something a little different, a little greener and a piece that she can keep forever and hand down to her own special little girl. It was so exciting for me to work on this with Megan, who spent years working as a florist. I apologize for my silly photography skills. The bouquet features dozens of Art Deco and other vintage flowers and leaves. We also included pale white flowers and soft green leaves dotted with rhinestones to look like dewdrops. The piece was just part of a very special photo shoot today so expect to see much better pictures soon.

No comments: